News

The HighStone has been renamed the EagleLedge. We need queens.

We all know that the Falcon/Breeze/Cedar prophecy was, obviously, a failure. Should we have a second one? Any ideas for it? Vote on the poll and tell me your ideas at the Information Page!

Also, look at the history of FalconClan, named The Feathers of a Falcon (its in the sidebar, under "Important Pages")

I've changed the limit of cats per person from 6 to no limit at all. However, don't go crazy with your number of cats, or I may ask you to kill or send away one or two of them. Thanks!


Thursday, February 17, 2011

New Cat

Brookstar stood on top of the HighStone, watching over her clan as they gathered beneath her. She began the meeting. "Today we have a new warrior in FalconClan, Oakfang. Please welcome him!"
"Oakfang! Oakfang!" The clan cheered.
"I would also like to say that the mountain hunting bird training has been coming along quite well. I believe it is possible to start hunting those. So, I would like Moonblossom to lead her first mountain bird hunting patrol out today after this meeting." Brookstar paused, surveying her clan. "Alright. Meeting dismissed!" She leaped off the HighStone and went back to her den.

6 comments:

  1. Nightshadow padded forward to greet the new warrior.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Brookstar. Greetings fellow clanmates I will defend my clan with my life. I will remain loyal in the worst Leaf-bare to the driest Greenleaf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moonblossom padded into camp during the last part of the meeting. "Silentecho, Silverpaw, Streampaw, Leafpaw, and Darkflame!" Moonblossom called. "We go to hunt birds!" Moonblossom ran to the Cloudy Gorge, followed closely by her patrol.
    ~Moonblossom

    ReplyDelete
  4. (Ugh. sorry guys the post was REALLY short. i didn't have much time. Sorry. D:)

    Darkflame gave Moonblossom a swift nod, brushing away the fact that because he was the Head Warrior, he should be leading the patrol. But Moonblossom had earned the chance, and he would obey her like any regular warrior. He gave Silverpaw a reassuring glance, then walked forward to the black she-cat. "Where shall we go? The Aspen Wood? Usually I would suggest the Cloudy Gorge but it's too dangerous for the apprentices..."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moonblossom shook her head. "Cloudy gorge. I don't understand why falcons would be in the aspen wood. I say Cloudy Gorge. The apprentices can handle it, I'm sure. Let's go."
    ~Moonblossom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darkflame shrugged. "Whatever you want, Moonblossom," he mewed and followed her out of camp.

    ReplyDelete