News

The HighStone has been renamed the EagleLedge. We need queens.

We all know that the Falcon/Breeze/Cedar prophecy was, obviously, a failure. Should we have a second one? Any ideas for it? Vote on the poll and tell me your ideas at the Information Page!

Also, look at the history of FalconClan, named The Feathers of a Falcon (its in the sidebar, under "Important Pages")

I've changed the limit of cats per person from 6 to no limit at all. However, don't go crazy with your number of cats, or I may ask you to kill or send away one or two of them. Thanks!


Friday, December 3, 2010

Warrior and Apprentice Ceremony

Brookstar leaped onto the HighStone, her muscles rippling under the moonlight. "Today, we have an apprentice becoming a warrior, and a kit becoming an apprentice! Skypaw, please come up here."
The white apprentice, now looking more like a warrior, easily leaped onto the large boulder.
"I call upon my warrior ancestors to look upon this young cat. He has trained in the ways of a warrior, and is ready to become one. Skypaw, do you promise to defend and uphold the warrior code, even at the cost of your life?"
His reply was solemn, with no hesitation. "I do."
"Then from now on, you will be called Skyblaze. FalconClan honors your bravery and loyalty, and we welcome you as a full warrior of FalconClan," Brookstar finished, and put her muzzle on Skyblaze's head while he licked her shoulder. She straightened up, and looked down at the newly made warrior. "Tonight you will hold silent vigil."
She then turned to the kit, looking excited at the prospect of becoming an apprentice. "Stormkit, will you come up here?"
Stormkit scrambled up the HighStone, trying not to slip. "Stormkit, though your siblings are still kits, you are older then them, and have reached your sixth moon. Do you promise to train in the ways of the warrior code, and do as your mentor tells you?"
"I do."
"Then from now on you will be called Stormpaw. Flarestorm, you are wise, caring, but fierce in battle. You will mentor Stormpaw until he is ready to become a warrior of FalconClan." Brookstar watched Stormpaw jump down and sit next to his mentor, wriggling in excitement, then began to cheer with her clan.
"Skyblaze! Stormpaw! Skyblaze! Stormpaw!"

16 comments:

  1. Stormpaw raised his head up broadly as the clan called his name. He looked over to his siblings, disappointment clawing at him. I never even talked to them, not even once. Do I even deserve to be their sibling? Stormpaw pawed the ground.

    - Stormpaw -

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Congratulations Stormpaw!" She purred. as she padded over to her old denmate.
    ~Snowkit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poppyleaf smiled, happy her foster son was now an apprentice. Suddenly Poppyleaf heard the sqeak of a kit, Cherrykit. "Mom! Briskkit scratched my nose!" she called. The ginger and white she-cat was running up to her mother. Briskkit was following. "I didn't meen to scratch her, she just got in the way. It didn't even leave a mark, Cherrykit" Briskkit complained. Mousekit ran over. "Stop fighting, we should be congratulating Stormpaw! Not bickering!" she mewed. Poppyleaf sighed and examined Cherrykit's nose. "Well I don't see a mark, Cherrykit. Just appoligize, Briskkit them the three of you go talk to Stormpaw. Ok?" she meowed to her kits. "Ok!" Mousekit chirped, already walking over to Stormpaw. "Ok, sorry for scratching your nose, Cherrykit," Briskkit said, following Mousekit. "Fine. Bye, Mama," Cherrykit meowed, a bit dissapointed that Briskkit wasn't in trouble. She scampered off to Stormpaw with her brother and sister.

    ~>Poppyleaf, Mousekit, Briskkit, and Cherrykit

    "Hi Stormpaw, congratulations about being an apprentice," Mousekit said happily. "Ya, we'll miss you in the nursery," Briskkit added. "I hope we can join you as apprentices soon" Cherrykit said.

    ~>Cherrykit, Briskkit, and Mousekit

    ReplyDelete
  4. She say down, her tail curled over her paws confortably.
    ~Snowkit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stormpaw smiled. "Thanks, all of you. I'll be sure to visit as soon as I can!"

    - Stormpaw -

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see that do not like advertising on your blog, but since the clans have not been stable, I wondered if you would like to be added to my blogroll. ;) I was posting to see if you would kindly add me to your blogroll or link list, and like I said earlier, I would add FalconClan to mine. Please visit WoodClan: http://warriorcats101.blogspot.com/
    (Just to forewarn you, if FalconClan hasn't been posted on in more than one month, then I will delete the link from my blogroll.)
    Thank you,
    Froststar

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Your welcome." She purred happily. "And you better visit, or will you be too busy with your apprentice duties?" She teased.
    ~Snowkit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stormpaw smiled. "I hope not. Or...." A mischievous twinkle set in his blue eyes. "Maybe I'll just sleep in my free time."

    - Stormpaw -

    ReplyDelete
  9. "You better not!" She leaped towards him. "I want to see my old denmate." She meowed.
    ~Snowkit

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Alright!" Stormpaw laughed. "But only when I have free time, okay?"

    - Stormpaw -

    ReplyDelete
  11. She sighed, "I guess so." She teased, she then looked around. I wonder when I will be a warrior, she thought. She was nearly 6 moons, it wouldn't be long.
    ~Snowkit

    ReplyDelete
  12. (oh. ok. I'll make u an apprentice soon, dun worry)

    ReplyDelete
  13. (When is that for you. It would be Thursday for me, lol)

    ReplyDelete